Library is ocean of knowledge & heart of any Institute. Our Institutes Central library is well stocked with more than seven thousand books and separate additional departmental libraries which provides access to a large spectrum of text and reference books of Indian and foreign authors.
- Layout & Floor Area:
Central Library is located in the new college building on the Ground floor, with an area of 914.48 sq.mt. (Carpet area ) with all the requisites.
- Seating Capacity : 02 Rooms (1 Library and Other Reading room)
40 Capacity in Library and
70 Capacity in Reading room
- Admission to the Library
1. All the staff members (Faculty/Doctor) of the Institute.
2. All the students of the institute.
- Loan Privileges
The books will be issued for 14 days. The maximum number of books a borrower may borrow at the same time shall be as follows:
i. Teaching / Academic staff - 2 book
ii. Technical Staff - 2 books
- Action on overdue, loss or damage
- If the books are not returned on due date, the matter will be communicated to Professor I/C Library for information.
- If Books Monographs, etc. are lost by the borrowers, they will have to replace the same edition or the newer edition.
- Please check that the book is not damaged before you borrow it. You may be asked to pay for book returned in a damaged condition.
- General Library Rules :
- Every person who enters in the Library shall sign the visitors register at the gate.
- All personal belongings except purses and note books shall not be allowed to be carried with the readers beyond the issue counter.
- Library does not accept any responsibility for loss/damage to personal property left within the Library premises.
- The readers are requested to keep silence within the Library premises.
- Borrowers must satisfy themselves about the physical condition of the books before borrowing them.
- Books may be recalled as and when required.
1. Routine services include issue and return of books.
2. Xerox and print out facilities are available in Library
- Library Opening Timings:
- The Library shall remain open on all working days (For Issue/Return Books) from 9 A.M. to 5.00 P.M.
- Reading Hours 08:00 AM to 08:00 PM (All Days).
Download Library Book List From Below Link
News & Events
- Event Celebration of birthday of Respected PM Shri Narendra Modiji and Janmajayanti of beloved well known Dravyaguna expert Shri Bapalalji
- Event Celebration of birthday of Respected PM Shri Narendra Modiji and Janmajayanti of beloved well known Dravyaguna expert Bapalalji
- Event 125th Janmajayanti Celebration of Rashtriya Shayar "Shri Zaverchand Meghani" as a part of "Azadi ka Amrut Mahotsav"